Thursday, November 1, 2012

Days 3&4

Settling into a little more of a routine. Still have one thing each day that is some excitement on the program - big or small. Today MaryJane went for a mani and pedicure at the local place. She loved it! The women were great with grandma as well. Grandma says over and over (have i mentioned she repeats herself?) that she is so very happy to be with family and see the boys and not be in an institution. She thanks me and says I am going above and beyond and she's such a burden etc etc. My reply is that we are happy to have her and we are giving back for all we have received ( well mostly me) over the past 40 some years. She loved Halloween and lasted much longer than I thought watching the trick or treaters come to the house with Carlo handing out candy. I cannot believe I have to have my grandma use 2 remotes for the tv nothing like a little extra complication!

No comments:

Post a Comment